When you step inside of The Cheesecake Factory, you're surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and incredible people. As a Server at The Cheesecake Factory, you'll create memorable experiences for our guests and work alongside people who are just as passionate as you are.
Our busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules and the opportunity to make a great income - as well as a lot of friends and memories along the way! Our in-depth training will set you up for professional success, no matter where your career takes you.
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER OUR SERVERS:
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time
- Benefits at 25 hours - including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- Training & career growth opportunities
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A SERVER:
- One year experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and basic math skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
The Market Common Clarendon
2900 Clarendon Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22201 US
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" in 2016, for the third consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, eleven The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2016
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.