The employer operates within the aviation industry.
We are looking for a Vice President, Sales and Marketing Americas to help lead a high-performing team of managers. This position is a key member of the Americas' senior management team and is responsible for maximizing revenue through strong, inspirational leadership, working in collaboration with all departments to differentiate the company product in the increasingly competitive markets throughout North, Central and South America.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Americas, you will provide long-term vision and proactive solutions for the current and future business environment. You will create a structured and disciplined framework to hold teams accountable for their performance and to deliver results. This will include measurement of goals and continuous improvements to the business model to increase its effectiveness.
- BS/BA degree in sales, marketing, or business administration.
- Ten or more years of sales and marketing management experience in a similar capacity within the airline industry.
- Demonstrated ability to create and lead performance and metrics focused teams.
- Successful track record working with a channel sales organization.
- You bring strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and positively influence employees in your team and in the broader Americas team.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop various team members, as well as hiring market-leading talent.
- Impassioned advocate of strategic planning and innovative thinking.
- Reputation for producing results and consistently meeting or exceeding business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and execute large-scale marketing and sales programs and complex projects.
- Extensive domestic and/or international business travel is required.
- All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. No sponsorship for employment visa status is available for this position.