Receiver / Utility Category
Back of House (Utility) Description
Unidine was founded in 2001 with a focus on providing high quality service and an unwavering commitment to scratch food preparation. We focus wholly on providing custom culinary experiences, featuring fresh, from scratch food production with an emphasis on health & wellness. Today, our company has a national presence, yet still dedicated to delivering a unique dining experience to every one of our clients. Along the way, we have remained true to our original mission and we continue to innovate and disrupt the industry with strategic solutions.
Every member of the Unidine team is driven to deliver the highest level of service and shares a belief that our approach to fresh food is fundamentally linked to health and wellness, human interaction, and social responsibility. From this common foundation, we deliver the best food and dining management services in the industry and exceed our customers' and clients' expectations every day, which is why we are looking for the best talent in the industry.
The Receive/ Utility upkeeps the sanitation on all kitchen dishes and dining room dishes under the direction of the Dining Services Director or manager. The Receiver/ Utility will also assist in running of the food during meal service, along with dining room organization. During off peak hours, the Receiver/ Utility will assist in other kitchen related tasks.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50lbs.
- Is responsible for maintaining the organization of the walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer, and dry storage. All items must be rotated and dated with the date of delivery in black sharpie.
- Responsible for putting away and arranging products and chemicals in chemical room.
- May be asked to assist with cleaning and maintaining certain equipment such as, but not limited to, hoods, ovens walls, floor drains, trash cans, employee restroom, fryers, and dish machine.
- Takes trash out and breaks down all boxes. Maintains a clean and organized loading dock.
- May be asked to assist with mopping dry storage, chemical room, pot room, back line, front line, and dish room by wet mop/dry mop method changing mop water as needed.
- Uses all machinery and chemicals as directed and not in any other manner. (Never pour chemical into mop water, always use the dispenser system.
- Maintains a clean as you go policy in all designated areas and ensures a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Discards out of date products and relays information to management.
- Ensures all products are properly stored and open products contain the proper label, date, and initials.
- Breaks down all boxes and disposes of them properly
- Maintains back hallway and loading dock area.
- Restocks all necessary items and removes empty boxes from the cashier's station at the beginning and end of each shift
- Maintains immediate production area to be clean, sanitary, and free of clutter. (Attention in this area is crucial for wet floors, items in walkways, and timeliness of cleanup.)
- Adheres to standards with regard to safety, sanitation, PPE (personal protective equipment.
- In peak service times assistance to all team members is required.
- Maintains bathroom cleaning check list.
- Completes daily cleaning assignments as directed by supervisors
- Removes trash from all stations throughout the day
Education and Experience :
- High School or GED equivalent.
- Must have 1-2 years' experience working in a service environment.
- Requires repetitive wrist motion.
- Frequent lifting, pushing, and carrying.
- Lifting requirements up to 25 pounds.
Unidine is an Equal Opportunity Employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
-unspecified- Additional Information Position
Receiver / Utility Division
Senior Living Number of Openings
A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab - Wesley Woods About the Organization
Many Faces. One Focus.
Unidine offers just one service: the best food and dining management in the industry. We listen closely to understand the needs, the goals and the culture of each community we serve and then apply our knowledge, expertise and creativity to develop a custom dining program to meet each client's objectives.
Unidine offers food and dining management services across three business segments: senior living culinary group, healthcare culinary group, and corporate culinary group . Select the segment that applies to you and learn more about our people, our passion, and the custom dining programs that are transforming the industry.
The Unidine Approach
The Unidine approach is unique in the food service industry. We combine a passion for fresh food and culinary excellence with caring, attentive service, cutting edge systems and seasoned management to deliver dining programs that exceed our clients' expectations, delight our customers and deliver on our financial commitments.
Fresh Thinking, Culinary Excellence! EOE Statement
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.