GIS Engineering is currently looking for a Senior Cost Engineer to perform an assignment in a facility in Plaquemine LA. This candidate must have 12+ years experience in project controls. Experience with FEL (Front End Loading) process, funding and development of capital planning. Ability to establish cost tracking from SAP and monitor progress. Preparation of Financial Reporting, issue SAP purchase requisitions and focal point for internal/external audits. Work experience preferably in the petrochemical industry. This assignment will last approximately 2 - 3 years.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, deal with aggressive deadlines and changing requirements. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to comprehend complex, scope and scheduling tasks. Satisfies all regular reporting requirements on a weekly basis. Provide thorough analysis and presentation of findings.
- Coordinate and monitor cost activities and assisting in implementing required resources and systems to ensure availability of timely, accurate cost information and forecasts.
- Strong leadership presence, motivation skills and customer service oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business Administration (or equivalent experience)
Interested candidates apply on Zip Recruiter.
Company Description GIS Engineering & Construction is an integrated market-leading engineering and construction services organization delivering flexible, client-focused solutions in all markets. Delivering Value from Concept to Asset Management.
The GIS Engineering & Construction team offers clients a single point of contact to utilize our 21 strategically located facilities, 2,000+ employees, and 21 service lines. Serving upstream, midstream, and downstream markets, we align our services with operations from the conceptual stage through construction, commissioning, and asset maintenance.