GIS Engineering is currently looking for a Project Manager (I&E) to perform an assignment in a facility in Plaquemine LA. This candidate must have 7+ years experience in the engineering industry, 5 years as a project engineer. Professional Engineering license preferred but not required. 10+ years experience in lieu of degree. Work experience preferably in the petro chemical / refining industry. This assignment will last approximately 2 - 3 years.
- Capable of planning, organizing, and running small projects up to $10mm TIC
- Should have engineering management knowledge across multiple disciplines with emphasis on instrumentation and electrical.
- Working knowledge of material management processes, construction and site issues
- Strong leadership presence, motivation skills and customer service oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business Administration (or equivalent experience)
- Needs to be familiar with Excel and SAP software.
Interested candidates apply on Zip Recruiter.
Company Description GIS Engineering & Construction is an integrated market-leading engineering and construction services organization delivering flexible, client-focused solutions in all markets. Delivering Value from Concept to Asset Management.
The GIS Engineering & Construction team offers clients a single point of contact to utilize our 21 strategically located facilities, 2,000+ employees, and 21 service lines. Serving upstream, midstream, and downstream markets, we align our services with operations from the conceptual stage through construction, commissioning, and asset maintenance.