Franklin is growing and looking for a motivated, self-starting Insurance Marketing Representative to take on the ownership of recruiting and developing Insurance agents in our Louisville and Lexington KY and surrounding territory. This is not a direct sales position , as the primary responsibility of the Insurance Marketing Representative is to increase sales and brand awareness of Franklin Flood by developing and expanding new and existing business through Independent Insurance Agents .
The Insurance Marketing Representative is a contractor position (no benefits), will be paid $2,000 monthly. The Insurance Marketing Representative will directly identify, contact, and recruit independent insurance agents to become appointed as Franklin Flood agents. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be disciplined, sales oriented, and an entrepreneurial person with leadership skills seeking a new challenge. .
Marketing Representative Responsibilities
- Develop and Grow the Territory
- Identifies & targets ideal Agency candidates and appoints as Franklin agents
- Effectively demonstrates Franklin value proposition and differentiation to agent prospects
- Manage the full cycle recruiting of all personally sourced agents and agency business owners
- Create and manage pipeline and territory coverage plan
- Utilize all company allocated resources to effectively drive and meet/exceed sales goals
- Establish and maintain a strong presence in your territory
- Active Property and Casualty license
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Marketing / Sales / Business Development of P&C insurance products
- A valid driver's license and a dependable vehicle
- Strong Desire to succeed and Win
Company Description Franklin Flood, LLC is an award winning U.S. company located in Exton, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia. Franklin is America's premier flood insurance provider, a solid company built on customer service that will be here when you need them. Franklin has earned the Administrators Club Award at the 2005 and 2007 National Flood Conferences, sponsored by FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Administration. This award is bestowed upon companies in recognition of their contributions to the government's National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
Franklin prides itself on providing the best customer service experience in the business. From the quoting process through renewal, we want our Clients to be assured that Franklin will be here to answer questions, address concerns, service our client.