Located at our headquarters in Aventura, Florida, Benihana has a great opportunity for a Benefits Manager to join our growing team.
The Benefits Manager, is responsible for innovatively leading and driving benefits related programs in accordance to Benihana's vision, strategy, and goals.
- Administers and maintains benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, leave of absence and retirement plans.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State laws, including, but not limited to the Affordable
Care Act (ACA), the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), etc.
- Monitors and prepares changes and updates to all benefits communication materials including Employee Self Service portal.
- Interprets benefit policies, reviews claims and ensures all required forms and legal documents are
- Interprets and administers leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.). Prepare statistical and census data for actuaries, insurance carriers and management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and job-related experience.
- 4+ Years of progressive professional experience in the management of an employee benefits program.
- 2+ Years of experience with or working knowledge of Ultipro preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects