Our financial client in downtown Dallas has an immediate need for a seasoned Network Engineer with particular expertise in Avaya PBX. By federal law, this position requires U.S. citizenship.
Network Engineer III - 255400 Estimated Length of Contract Period 6 months Estimated Conversion Salary Range (If Applicable) Up to $100K POSITION SUMMARY:
Our client is looking for Network Engineer III
who will be responsible for installation, maintenance, and technical support on Avaya Customer Experience and Contact Center systems. RESPONSIBILITIES:
COMPENTENCIES: Functional Knowledge:
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot problems that impact switch availability.
- Perform routine maintenance procedures to ensure system integrity of the phone systems and the adjuncts associated with a large call center environment.
- Conduct daily health checks on all phone systems and resolve problems detected. Order, provision, and terminate incoming circuits.
- Administer IP and TDM trunking to maximize bandwidth. Design, edit, and troubleshoot call routing solutions for incoming toll free numbers.
- Provide operational production support of Avaya Aura media servers and gateways running the latest Communication Manager software in support of a large call center.
- Design and implement high level ACD routing solutions including Vectors, VDN's, and Hunt groups.
- Upgrade Avaya Aura systems to the latest version of software.
Requires comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own discipline and knowledge of others. Ensures Accountability:
Holds self accountable to meet commitments. Communicates Effectively:
Develops and delivers communications that covey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. Customer Focus:
Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions. Instills Trust:
Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity. Problem Solving:
Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems. EXPERIENCE:
- Requires experience with Call Center Elite, CentreVu Supervisor, CMS, and Work Force Optimization product suite.
- Knowledge of VoIP transport protocols and their application to a network.
- Ability to consult with business units to determine call routing optimization techniques over different voice networks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain circuits using Avaya and carrier provider tools.
- Proficient with Avaya Customer Experience products and adjunct platforms for both reporting and recording.
WORK HOURS AND CONDITIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted.
- Minimum of seven years' experience in large Avaya PBX systems and Adjunct Servers
- ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Equivalent education and / or experience may be substituted.
: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. On call 24/7. NOTES:
- This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate experience and department needs.
- The selected candidate for this position will be required to pass a background and financial credit check.
- provided by Dice Network engineer, Avaya