This is Amit with Spectraforce Technologies. Spectraforce Technologies is a certified MBE specializing in global contract staffing and payrolling. Spectraforce is an equal opportunity employer, which is a global staffing, consulting and technology solutions company, offering industry-specific solutions to our fortune 500 clients and worldwide corporations.
We have opening of Software Configuration/Release Engineer for one of our clients in Houston, TX 77032.
- Act as DevOps Engineer for Software Release Management group
- Represent Release Management as an active member of the SCRUM Team(s)
- Perform Configuration Management, Versioning, Dependency Management activities
- Create/Implement Build solutions for Software projects
- Create end product deployment artifacts
- Script/Automate CI/CD pipeline solutions
- Define, Implement and Monitor Development and Testing environments in Azure
- Define, document and implement DevOps standards, best practices and processes.
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of DevOps and Configuration Management Practices, Strategies and Techniques
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of TFS, Visual Studio, and Visual Studio Team Services
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft vNext build, Git and GitHub
- Is familiar with Microsoft Build, Team Build and/or other configuration management tools
- Has experience using NuGet, Chocolatey and/or other package management tools
- Has experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Can demonstrate strong understanding of Release Management and Pipeline Management concepts
- Has experience with Software versioning and dependency management
- Has experience working with Microsoft technology stacks including .NET, WPF and C++ solutions
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of Software Development and Agile methodologies
- Has Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Has experience writing PowerShell for Azure environments including
- ARM and DSC scripting
- Is detail-oriented
- Can demonstrate good troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent Oral/Written Communication skills
- Team Collaboration
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Amit Kumar at OR Feel free to contact us at EXT-4 316.
- provided by Dice release management,TFS,VSTS,packaging