Job Description: We are looking for a Winshuttle developer. This individual will work closely with our customers and be the one of the faces of Winshuttle. Professionalism and patience is a must!
Create queries and transactions in Studio. Develop Winshuttle forms and workflows. Candidate must be able to receive verbal development direction and be flexible to accept design changes through the development lifecycle. Able to work with/train customers following the Agile methodology. Scope, develop, deliver and support Winshuttle applications.
This position is for our Hughes Landing office located in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Knowledge of Winshuttle Studio, Composer and Foundation
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAP
- Flexibility in work schedule as we are a global corporation and some night and early morning work will be required
- Able to work with customers with patience and professionalism
Soft Skills and Other requirements
- Ability to stay focused working independently with minimal supervision
- Troubleshooting and process analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Well organized and able to prioritize multiple work items
- Flexibility to quickly accept break-in activities
- Dependable and able to follow to completion work tasks