Enjoy a job you will be passionate about…. Join the Independence Hill Family as a Fulltime Maintenance Technician serving a wonderful group of seniors!
Independence Hill is an upscale independent living retirement community in Stone Oak ~ now accepting resumes for experienced full-time Maintenance Technician. Must be able to work in fast paced environment, be detail oriented and possess excellent customer service skills.
Be able to:
• Perform preventive maintenance
• Handle resident service requests
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Ensure the community appearance is at or above quality standards at all times, including picking up trash
on an ongoing basis.
Looking for experience and training in these areas:
• General Maintenance/Repair (at least 5 yrs. preferred)
• HVAC Certification -Required
Independence Hill offers:
• Excellent working environment
• Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation, Personal Days and 401K for full time
• Must be able to read and speak English
• Must pass drug test and background check
EOECompany Description Upscale Independent living retirement community in Stone Oak.