Looking for HVAC Technichian with the following skills:
- Strong troubleshooting
- Must be able to diagnose refrigerant, airflow and electrical HVAC issues
- Must understand and be able to demonstrate skills beyond the basics; this is only accomplished by years of experience
- Not looking for anyone right out of school (minimum of 4 years experience, not including as a helper)
- Must have strong work ethic and take pride in their work
- Must know that they are right in their diagnostic skills
- Must have ability to communicate their results and defend them with logic
- Will need to be confident enough to reach out for help when they don't know
Most of the equipment is 5 to 25 years old; there are some newer pieces. We work with Carrier, Trane, York, and Daikin brands to name a few. Most are split systems or package units. Tonnage ranges from 3 ton to 30 ton.
To be considered, candidates will need to correctly answer HVAC questionnaire.
Shift: Monday - Friday; Saturdays as needed
8am-5pm (will have to be available to work OT if needed)
Company Description The Onin Group is a privately held full-service national staffing company. We are among the top 3% of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. In spite of our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.
It is particularly important during challenging economic times to work with a stable staffing company. Our commitment to responsible growth over the years has made us strong and ensures that, even through a recession, we can stand behind our commitments to our employees. We understand that fostering long-term mutually beneficial relationships with employees is critical to our success and believe that treating people the right way is simply the right thing to do. The Onin Group is an employer of choice because we set the staffing industry standard for strong employee relations.