Mid-to-Senior Level Estimator
A major Geotechnical/Construction Materials Testing company is seeking an entry to mid-to-senior level estimator. Candidates should have a desire to work with single family, multi-family & commercial construction projects. Preference will be given to those with a back ground in construction and engineering disciplines. Bachelors degree preferred. High school required.
40-45 hours per week
Candidates should be able to:
* Work with drawings and specifications.
* Prepare take-offs and material lists.
* Use computers and exhibit computer literacy.
* Use Excel spreadsheets mid to advanced level.
* Must be able to work with U. S. Standard dimensions.
* Previous CMT (Construction Materials Testing) a plus.
* Good reading, writing, and communications skills required (in English).
Current or related experience in Construction Materials Testing is preferred.
Training will be provided to perform necessary tasks.
Company Description Alpha Testing is a leading regional engineering firm in Texas. 350+ employees strong, we continue to grow. Currently have office in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Services Alpha provides are geotechnical engineering - subsurface investigations related to foundation design; construction materials testing - related to quality control; and environmental services - related to real estate transactions. Alpha offers competitive pay and an attractive benefit package.