This position will be responsible for developing and communicating quotes, order entry and maintaining purchase orders and day to day communications with the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop/maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Service customers by providing quotes and support using email and phones.
- Receive, clear up discrepancies, and enter Purchase Orders into ERP system.
- Provide Purchase Orders status updates to the customer.
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, coordinating a response and following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide effective first-contact resolution for a wide range of customer inquiries.
- Continually build customer satisfaction and loyalty by positively representing Leader Tech.
- Manage incoming customer calls.
- Flexibility to take on other roles and responsibilities as needed.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Will consider entry level. Proven customer service experience a plus.
- Strong software skills (MS Office, Internet proficiency).
- Demonstrable ability to type a minimum of 40wpm.
- Strong command of English grammar, punctuation, spelling and word usage.
- High School diploma. A.S. Degree and/or customer support experience in a professional office environment a plus.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills. Proper email etiquette.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Demonstrated customer-centric focus
- Problem Solving Skills
- Some Negotiation Skills (if possible)
- Time Management
- Ability to adapt to various daily demands from customers.
Company Description Leader Tech is a world leading innovator and manufacturer of EMI shielding products for circuit boards, electronic enclosures and interconnect cables. It is part of HEICO Corporation. The position is located at our facility in Tampa, FL. on the west side of Tampa. High-energy culture that focuses on providing innovative and cost-saving products and services.