PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional () provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Markets industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ Consumer Products, Retail, Travel andTransportation clients.â€‹
Our Salesforce consultants help clients solve business and technology challenges related to improving customer and employee experience. This high performing team leverages the Salesforce technology and platform to help clients transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities. Typical engagements are a combination of sales transformation, service transformation, marketing transformation, analytics, force platform based innovation and development, change management and training.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2 Salesforce experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree Computer Science, Information Systems or related areas.
Certification(s) Preferred: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success
understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including the following areas:
-Implementing technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs, meeting legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations; and,
-Understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of Client Relationship Management (CRM) technologies, delivering Social and Mobile Enterprise platforms, designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Utilizing into projects knowledge of system application implementations, software configurations or other related coding in the following CRM technological product suites;
Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications;
- Utilizing into projects knowledge of software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience inS alesforce.com;
- Utilizing PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project, business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality;
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously; and,
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.