Our tech team is adding a Business Systems Analyst that will lead engagements to deliver small, medium and large scale Corporate Systems Solutions. In this role, you'll serve Monitor and maintain Hot Topic's corporate applications by being the first line of support for the corporate users. This entails creating end-user functionality documents, troubleshooting system or functional issues, and adjusting the capabilities of the system to meet the requirements of end-users.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Identify, research, and resolve and functional/system issues experience by the user community
- Create documentation describing the end-user functionality specific to business needs
- Train application end-users on system functionality and act as a subject matter expert for end-user questions
- Gather and analyze the changing requirements of business users and enhance system functionality to meet their needs
- Propose additional solutions to problems with focus on systems and process improvements.
- Document requirement artifacts such as Use Cases and Functional Specifications
- Establish responsible deadlines and work plans with a focus on the most efficient use of time and resources
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years of experience working with a major ERP preferably Lawson Finance & HR module
- Experience with other corporate applications such as Cognos, Ascend, Oracle retail applications is preferred
- 3rd party software integrations expertise
- Deep understanding of Systems Development LifeCycle and be able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate's eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.