The Manager, Business Development will be responsible for International seller/vendor growth and success leveraging new and existing channel and solution partnership. The will also drive new channel and Partner acquisition, manage Channel partner goals via Joint business planning and seller acquisition and engagement efforts
This role is ideal for someone who is not only a rainmaker and thrives on driving sales but also is savy in improving operations and processes
This role will be initially focused on the Walmart and Jet businessMinimum Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Operations, Business, economics, computer science, engineering, etc.)
- 4-6 years professional experience, preferably including a mix of retail, eCommerce, and/or marketplace experience
- International Experience and language proficiency
- Demonstrated experience in Business development, seller acquisition, including insights development and communication to senior leadership
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience at a Top Tier management consulting firm
- MBA from a top program
- Basic understanding of SQL (or willingness to learn)
- Chinese or Spanish language proficiency
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.
The Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.
This role sits within the Channel Developement division, which is tasked with driving growth leveraging channel partnerships across Walmart.com, Jet.com, and the other Walmart eCommerce digital assets.