The SAP Testing Business Analyst will be responsible for delivering and supporting IT solutions to support the growing business needs of Bobs Discount Furniture. The Business Analyst will interface directly with internal and external customers and operations teams to provide top-level IT support as needed in the areas of SAP Testing. IT support will include analysis, design, configuration, testing, and support of complex IT systems. Responsibilities
- Successful candidates must be able to work well with other team members in a collaborative fashion, fostering learning and knowledge sharing to complete customer projects and equally be able to work solo with limited supervision and project oversight
- Responsible for leading and overseeing those involved in the development, design, implementation, test, and maintenance of business and technology needs
- Testing SAP systems in the retail sector, including SAP SD, FI, MM, EWM and LE functional areas
- Coordinate and drive SAP testing, implementation and upgrade projects
- Test SAP ABAP code and drive SAP implementation project life cycle management
- Support existing and enhance new interface requirements from SAP to Non- SAP Systems (Hybris, Vertex, Roadnet, etc.)
The Benefits and Perks
- 8-10 years of strong functional knowledge of SAP Testing methodologies
- Expertise with SIT, UAT and other testing procedures in a SAP environment
- Experience in SD, FI, EWM, MM, LE is nice to have
- Requires the ability to work effectively across interdepartmental lines, strong verbal, written communications skills, ability to resolve conflict and effective interpersonal skills
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous company match!
- Paid vacation, sick/personal days, holidays and your birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a retail schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.