Accomplished project to check process capabilities of die design, materials in injection molding, design of fixtures and sealings in assembly of the product and reliability tests which in turn helped the company to improve efficiency of the assembled product and reduce the rejections of the parts.
• Monitored temperature regions and pressures which were responsible for material clogging in mold machine
• Assisted in tool room with finishing of sprue, risers and vents ensuring smooth material flow in the mold • Analyzed design of fixtures which were responsible for holding the product to check at various stages during assembly
• Tracked process parameters responsible for robotic sealing of reflector-lens housing.
• Worked with quality engineers to check product’s wear with respect to temperatures responsible for longer duration of run and varying weather condition
Worked as Manufacturing Intern with hands-on approach on Machines like Lathe, Milling, CNC and Slotting Machine.
• Monitored tolerances responsible for the finishing of machining which determined accuracy of the product.
• Inspected wear of gear system used in conveyors with respect to load at different points and materials used.
• Worked in toolroom to improve finishing of the tool used in Lathe and Milling Machines
• Assisted in producing reports like Kaizen, A3 and process monitoring charts at various workstations
Teaching Assistant for the course “Introduction to Programming for Engineering Students using MATLAB”. Responsibilities related to this course included– hands-on in class, assisting students with the programming exercises both during studio and office hours. Working through the exercises prior to class and identifying text book and lecture slide errors, as well as identifying areas for improvement.